Can-Am X3 Maverick Front Bumper 2-11-100
Racing Use Only, Not Legal for Road Use
You Save 2% ($9.90)
more than 10 items left
Can-Am X3 Front Bumper 2-11-100
Please note: Winch fairleads/fairlead blockoffs are sold separately.
Note: Powdercoat bumpers are in stock or quantity tracked. All bare metal bumpers are built to order and are 2-3 business day lead time to build and ship. This is done to prevent metal from rusting while sitting on the shelf.
Motion Raceworks SXS bumpers are a perfect combination of strength, durability, looks, build quality, and functionality. We know that bumpers are used for so many purposes and must check all the boxes, so we did just that.
These bumpers are designed to maximize ability and ease mounting to machines which are brand new and those that have heavy use. We realize you may have used your machine quite a bit before purchasing our bumper.
- 1.25" OD Seamless tubing makes for a strong, dent resistant construction, stronger than the original frame the bumper is connected to
- CNC Laser and CNC Form brackets make fit and finish top tier
- Built in Tow Hooks / Tie Downs
- Designed to Accept , Protect and Mount Winch. Note pattern accepts Warn 45RC Winch, others may require holes to be drilled to mount
- Built in Location to Mount Winch Fairlead (Based off Warn 28929 Roller Fairlead)
- Winch fairlead hook for when not using winch
- Upper Light Bar mount (designed to allow location for mounting multiple style light bars)
- Durable 2 part semi gloss black powdercoat (primer/epoxy coat)
- Optional Bare Metal so you can color match existing chassis/accessories
- Can Am X3 Maverick front bumper
- Hardware for Installation
For Installation Instructions and tutorial, watch our X3 Front Bumper Install Video
Rope/Nylon style winch can be used with a solid aluminum fairlead as included.
If using a steel / wire style winch please use a roller style fairlead. Our bumpers are designed to share the same bolt pattern as the Warn 28929 fairlead which means it will bolt right up.
If wanting to blockoff winch fairlead location please click below:
Please note: if significant damage is present we cannot guarantee fitment.